Gray haus is a community of entrepreneurs working together on King Street
West. A cool location and a historic brick and beam building is where they
work and where they work helps them bring to life their entrepreneurial success.
This five floor tenant space interiors renovation was a success from start to
finish. With multiple levels and ramps along with a 5-floor metal staircase, ICI
was able to completely reinvent this space. Some of the project highlights are
- Building shoring with structural column reinforcement
- New concrete slab with multiple levels and ramps
- Two new hydraulic lift elevators including new block shaft
- LVL installation for complete roof reinforcement, modified bitumen roof with roof anchor system, skylight installation
- Rooftop mechanical room with concrete slab
- Perimeter radiant heating system
- PC-350 doors and frames throughout
- Slab opening in reception to create 20’ high open-ceiling
- Third floor rooftop patio with railing, including paver installation
- Interior garage door
- Permeable paver herringbone pattern outdoor lane way
Stafford Developments Ltd.
60,000 sq. ft.
Commercial shared office interior fit-out, Toronto