ESML Engineeting is a market leading, employee owned indutial engineering
firm contributing to the social well-being and economic prosperity of the
communities they serve. Since its inception in 1946, the company has
accumulated an impressive track record of award-winning projects and has
systematically grown to over a thousand employees in offices across North
ICI Contracting renovated four floors in the building, which included:
- Concourse with complete installation of storage cages
- Three floors of employee occupied space (300 employees)
- Two folding partitions complete with structural steel components
- Feature reception wall including wood slats
- Angled glass office fronts
- Boardrooms complete with acoustical paneling and wood paneling
- Meeting rooms complete with Filzfelt acoustical paneling
- Work lounges for individual employee meetings
- Employee social café with fabric seating booths, ceiling wood slats,
- Two showers – one being ADA Compliant
ICI Contracting worked on this project over the course of four months, which
resulted in another successful project completed on time and on budget.
ESML ENGINEERING INC.
17,000 sq. ft.
Commercial office interior fit-out, Toronto